You know you've been here [hospital] too long when:
- Your son proceeds to brush your hair before he takes you out in the hallway for a walk
- When you know the schedule of the two best nurses on the floor
You figure out that you must not be doing well when:
- You can't tear open the little paper salt packet
- When you pull down the toilet tissue and it won't tear
- When you get [the first] a glimpse of yourself in the bathroom mirror..your face looks like GREY CHALK and you don't scream
Justa little reassuring note: This should be the last of my 'sick humor'..that's about all the fun stuff I can dredge from those days. The beautiul fall days we have been blessed with are much more rewarding to share.